News & Events
Help me find...
November 25, 2019
PLEASE HELP ST. MICHAEL SCHOOL WIN $5,000 FOR THEIR SCHOOL! This past quarter a group of 5 students from St. Michael's middle school participated in a business competition through American Savings Bank. Their objective was to create a unique business idea, business plan and pitch video.
The great news is their business was selected in the TOP 5 out of over a hundred entries! NOW THEY NEED YOUR HELP! Starting today until December 1st they need to collect as many VOTES as possible on their video pitch. The video with the most votes wins $5,000 for their school!!!
The business their students created is named UnForget-It. Please follow these steps to vote:
1) Visit this video link - https://www.facebook.com/AmericanSavingsBank/videos/1107445682782692/
2) Click on the LIKE button under our school's video
3) Pass on these instructions to as many friends and family as possible!
* IMPORTANT - All your friends and family must follow the same instructions for the votes to count.
* If you do not have a Facebook account you will need to create one in order to vote. You can deactivate your Facebook account, if you wish, after the winner is announced on December 1st.